linlybest Admin replied

336 weeks ago

Rex Ryan stealing headlines with his words is nothing new.

With the new Bills coach entertaining the masses once again prior to Sunday tilt with the Patriots, it time to take a raiders jersey cheap look back Online Buy Discount Chargers Jerseys for Free Shipping at five of the times Ryan has said he was going to win the Super Bowl.

It didn take long for Ryan to do it the first time. In his introductory press conference as head coach of the Jets, Ryan implied cheap philadelphia eagles jerseys that his team was going to take a trip to the White House after winning an upcoming Super Bowl.

"With all the cameras and all that, I was looking for our new president back there. You know, I think we get to meet him in the next couple years anyway," Ryan said. Jets finish: Lost in AFC Championship game

February 11, 2011

After falling short in the AFC title game for the second straight year, Ryan doubled down on an interview with MSG.

no way we don get it done next year," he said. "Next year I know we win it. 24, 2011

When asked about his comments two weeks later at the NFL combine, Ryan didn back away from them.

believe this is the year that we going to win the Super Bowl. I thought we win it the first two years. I guarantee we win it this year, Ryan said.

2011 Jets finish: Missed playoffs

August 18, 2015

After going 0 for 5 with the Jets, Ryan decided to start fresh as head coach of the Bills.

"I not a Super Bowl winning coach, but I getting ready to cheap bears jerseys be," Ryan said. "And it going to happen."

2015 Bills finish: To be determined

So while Ryan words have made for great headlines (and bulletin board material) , it important to take everything the flamboyant coach says with a grain of salt.

Tad Bowers replied

330 weeks ago

This is amazing view for lovers of sun angles and professionals will also learn some important facts with watch of this work. Students can get quick help with hire of online paper writing service from qualified writers of world.
Please log in to post a reply.